Baaton Baaton me..

Suniye, kahiye. Kahiye na, suniye. Kahte,sunte,baaton hi baaton me..

Friday, December 24, 2004

A Thought!

Well, this is something I have got myself into. Its a thought that I sincerely believe in. I have no reason sound and logical enough to prove it. But then, like most of original and meaningful ideas, reason is quite incapable to reach the depths I am trying to plunge into. So kindly just give it a thought and let's see what ideas we can collect here.

'I believe that the amount of corruption of souls is an ever increasing property of this universe. Right inside us, we are bound to be worse than our ancestors, as a community. We are likely to indulge in more number of meaningless activities and grow even more shallow in what we think and do. Life, on the whole, would approach towards being less satisfactory for us as a community and the level of frustration would increase. We'd have less control on our life and the corruption of our souls will eat up all the substance in us, slowly but steadily.

Needless to add, the phenomenon should show up in every walk of life. Its effect should be visible in whatever act we perform. As I see it, I can very well feel it. I dont know how many of you feel the same. Irrespective of whatever hue and cry we make and whatever jackshit we perform, substance is going to allude us more than it did to our ancestors. And any phenomenon that disproves this, is quite misleading and not quite representative of the cumulative. Its quite likely that an individualistic view is ruling the confusion.'

Akshaya


Open to comments --

3 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Arunima said...

save your souls from being corrupted.

Nice post though a little tough to comprehend

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Braveheart said...

That is what we are here for. But, I am not talking about what we can do. I am probably talking about what we can not. Sometimes, the realizations help!
Akshaya

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Manas Agarwal said...

chahe jitni bhi hon unchi muskil deevaren rahon mein, per humko hai visvas ki mainjil pa jaenge hum apni, mana ki rahon mein apni keval kante hain bhare pade, per humko hai visvas ki hum bhi pa jayenge phool kahin. mana lehren toofano ki rokenge nouka ko apni per mughko hai visvas ki hum modenge unke rookh ko bhi.mana barsenge badal aur garjengi bijli bhi hum per ,per humko hai visvas ki apne kadam rookenge kabhi nahi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home